“YOU ARE OUR KEY ADDED VALUE”
SIMPEDIL was established in 1980 in Trezzo Sull’Adda, a town located in Italy, between Milan and Bergamo. Since then, the Company is specialized in the manufacture of rods iron Cutting and Bending Machines for the concrete reinforcement industry.
Driven by its commitment to meeting customers’ needs, SIMPEDIL has become one of the best-performing integrated manufacturer companies in the industry. Now more than ever, the trust of enterprises and customers worldwide, is the result of the efforts we have always made to establish close relationships with them, as with our employees. This vision has led us to be present globally thanks to stable and consolidated trade relations world-wide.
WHY SIMPEDIL MACHINES ARE THE MOST POPULAR IN THE WORLD?
For their robustness, their design, their colors, their reliability, customer services and then for an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
A specialized teams support our customers throughout the life cycle of the project, from engineering to maintenance, to the realization of the equipment. In all sectors, we make our passion for innovation and new technology available to customers in order to ensure reliability and safety.
Our offer includes:
* a wide range of mechanical Cutting Machines able to cut bars of iron or steel up to a maximum diameter of 64 mm;
* A wide range of mechanical Bending machines able to bend bars of iron or steel up to a maximum diameter of 64 mm;
* A wide range of mechanical Combined Machines (Cutting and Bending Machine together) able to bend/cut the bars of iron or steel up to a maximum diameter of 36 mm;
* A wide range of mechanical Stirrup Machines Benders able to bend according to shapes, dimensions and desired measurements of the bars of iron or steel up to a maximum diameter of 16 mm;
* A wide range of mechanical Machines for Spiral to make the spiral of bars of iron or steel up to a maximum diameter of 32 mm;
* Punctual delivery of the machines according to agreements established;
* Spare parts and optional parts are always available;
* Training and validation;
* Maintenance, support and customer assistance available 24 hours a day.
To all our Customers, we are proud to be able to say that you drive all of our decisions. It is for you that we take up the challenge of excellence every day. We are fully committed to customer satisfaction and to assist you wherever you are. That is a constant that applies to all our lines of business.
To all our Employees and Partners, we would like to tell you that our success is largely due to your daily commitment to serving our customers around strong principles of action and a unifying mission: to provide our customers with a reliable and efficient response according to their requirements
I would like to thank our teams for the professionalism and imagination they demonstrate every day through the engineering and services they provide.
We are a force to serving the needs of our customers.